Error in Festival Town

Valmas

Well, Hello first I guess,

I was catching Duskull during all the afternoon and I caught 2 of them in like 10 minutes, I was so happy so I came to Joel in order to get my reward points,

the first gave me a few points (77 I think) and the second did'nt work ! Why ? Because when I spoke to Joel, he had some kind of freeze and I could'nt do anything so I relogged and once I was back, he told me that I already showed him my second Duskull but it was wrong because I have not received my halloween points(76 missing), I'm not asking for getting my halloween points (but it would be great :Smile: ) , I'm telling you that there is a bug which is really frustrating :/

In good faith, there are my duskull I caught

1446224440-firstduskull.jpg1446224442-secondduskull.jpg

Thanks for reading :Cry: :Grin:

1446061666-trainercard-valmas.png1446061925-pkmn.png

50726 Well thanks but I guess it does'nt really helps, anyway it's not a problem anymore I caught new Duskull :Angel:

Thx for reading and taking time to answer.

For some people a simple relog can do the trick, for others the problem might be something different and you need a different approach in order to solve the problem. I'm glad that your problem has been solved.

50727 there points in festival town? what is this?

This isn't the place to ask about a quest, use general support.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.