Cave mount.

Danielxplus

It should be pokes that walks in 4 legs, like Lairon - Rhyhorn - Mamoswine - Donphan - Hippodown - etc.

I like the idea of a mountain bike. I was thinking abou the same, it would be great if, when you get to Hoenn's bike shop, and if you have the 1st bike, if you want you can pay, for example 200k, and your bike, for a mountain bike, that could be used in either land or caves.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

giphy.gif

giphy.gifSometimes life is not what you expect... What really matters is to enjoy the little things...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52290 I agree with you on that,but wouldnt it be cool to ride levitating pokemon as well for all types of terrain?

It would be awesome, but it would probably be more expensive, like 200coins?

By the way, I'm not giving suggestions of the pokemon you could ride, just the Idea, but yeah Digglet wouldnt be great haha.

I really like this suggestion, I'm surprise not a lot of people are on this. I really don't like walking through a cave so I know the ones who have a mount already would want a cave mount. Or they can just have the usual mounts enter caves, don't matter either way. This will definitely benefit both the staff and the players.

CzqMeMl.gif

To get the concept of having a mount for caves - it would also have to be used for inside houses/stores since those things are set as equals. I have agreed on being able to use a bike indoors, not sure what the other opinions on this are, however.

Don't be like that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...