Johto dogs fairness

Han1996

@han1996, I think only 2-3 per server got it this way.

MMOs; WoW, FF XIV, Destiny (Kinda) as example for the other MMO's where you can grind for years and still don't get the things you want.

It's unfair that it has a 750 minimal hours requirements for players without those hours.

It's unfair that is has the dex requirements for the Celebi quest for players without the dex stuff.

I could go on and on but Nathan pretty much explained it "I mean, if you don't like grinding, waiting for cooldowns or getting unlucky; an MMO isn't the place you should be spending your time."

750 minimal hours and dex requirement seems fine^^ since everyone can go at it in a fair way and for celebi its an awesome poke^^ and dedicated people deserved it but you also have mew before that ;) (its not like there is a bug that can get you all dex in 1 sec so i have nothing against) XD And also i like grinding (i farm for many pokemons shrug) and im ok with waiting but not a lot of time^^ like 1 month. And for the mmos you mentioned i think they have a reward system if a bug happens to make up and show they are sorry for the bug. Which means it turns out to be equalized, everyone is treated fairly.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im ok with waiting but not a lot of time^^ like 1 month.

Then youre not OK with waiting imo.

The suggestion of not applying cd until u meet your dog is a bad move, for this game solely relies on rng. Which gives all players equal chances. I bet you know that, but i think this was produced due to your limited patience to rng. You should learn to accept misfortunes. Read my sig, hope it motivates you. :D

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18