Eclipse | Since Guild Launch | Red Server

Xd001

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello my name is Chevy(I got by many aliases), i am 17 years old, with 44 hours game time, and two elite fours beat, soon to be going to the Hoenn Region(Youngster joey boss training rattata is annoying lol). My ign is Chevyredneck or my alt is Pkmntrnchevy. My favorite pokemon is either Charizard or Zapdos;Charizard represents my brave and selfless nature but with an inspiring fiery passion,while Zapdos represents my personality to strive to soar among others, and to be able to strike like lightning when the opportunity arises. Some of my hobbies include playing and watching basketball, training, writing books articles and fanfics, hunting/fishing/trapping/furbearing, playing games such as minecraft nba 2k/live and of course pokemon. I have been playing Pokemon since i was 3-4 years of age. When you stumble upon this reply,thanks for reading and considering me. Some goals i have is to form a guild bank, where i and others can train story pokemon for new trainers to use to relieve the stress of losing costantly later on in story such as against giovanni and to allow them to progress through story at the pace they want to. Another thing is members can make donations for money for the guild to use for prizes and events and the such. Forgot to mention i am active on discord lol. Once again thanks for your time,

Chevy

giphy_1.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hello my ingame name is Junken2 and i would like to join. My hope for this guild is a reason to continue playing as all my friends left the game. I have 600 hours and i have (without knowing it) farmed alot of Froakies at the same time as Godgarner.