Trade Moderation

Admin said trade evolution is a good idea, it is makes people get socialiased. I believed to admin after all many players got punished so it has to be a safe eviorenment. At the 4th Johto ghost fog badge i decided to make a trade evolution.

Someone called Drockster took my pokemon and escaped. His friends bullied me and supported him. Tzorca, Yakutche, Luiic, Asphyrax all of their names are noted. And staff members believe i am criminal.

Staff members of this game acting really weird. I feel like they are satanist. Does satanists and vampires and demons really exist? Why evil people always defend each other, what is their gain?

Calm down :/ many scammer, beggar and noob in this game

I always screenshot every trade and every pokemon so i can get back my pokemon if someone took it because i have proof and pokemon ID number.

Not often someone took your pokemon when help evo it :/

And i see you joined this game more than 1 year, but still in Johto gym 4 :v

Your poke is lvl 95+ or have epic stat (IV, Nature, Ability) ? if not that should not be a big problem

Advice from me : Ask for Evo help to famous player (like nornornor444 he always helpful in blue server, most trusted player), player with 750+ Playtime or member of Famous Guild (like Immortal & Ilusion)

Because senior player not need some trash from newbs or noobs