Ominus wind

Spyrosvl

It hasn't been ignored. I suppose nobody answered since nobody knows the answer. Although I feel like it should work since ancient power works correctly. Unfortunatly I don't have the information necessary to help you and I feel like very few do. I spoke to some people about it in my guild and some PRO staffs and they said it should work but nothing 100% sure.

Sry for the delayed response.

200px-VSTeam_Aqua_Grunt_F.png

Its ok, i just thought that the developers might now if its coded or not, thats why i asked...I dont expect casual players to know if it works or not.

If you really want to know and are determined, go to the PRO discord and wait for arnie to come on. He most likely has the answer since he's the one adding stuff in game. When he comes on just message it in general chat and he will most likely respond.

200px-VSTeam_Aqua_Grunt_F.png

Its ok, i just thought that the developers might now if its coded or not, thats why i asked...I dont expect casual players to know if it works or not.

If you really want to know and are determined, go to the PRO discord and wait for arnie to come on. He most likely has the answer since he's the one adding stuff in game. When he comes on just message it in general chat and he will most likely respond.

Ok, thanks for the advice!