About pinkan island quest.

Yumikooo

Failed to donate my scyther to the ranger. He says that my scyther doen't meet his requirement even though my scyther is 92 level and 100% happiness. Do fix this or tell me if I have to prepare an exact 90level scyther because the script only wrote 'at least 90 level'.Here is a screenshot. thank you.

Untitled.thumb.png.2d384b51303622caf0e80ca6eb64c643.png

It appears that your Scyther inscrutably has an overflow of happiness points in 257; therein lies the error, as the operand used for the script stringently cross-evaluated for 255 happiness points and did not account for the oddity of more than 255 happiness points on any Pokemon.

I am not sure how your Pokemon has exceeded the maximal amount of happiness in 255; all I can induce is that if it was excessible in your case, the problem is most likely reproducible in others' case, so I'd imagine that you wouldn't be the only one impinged by this. I have emended the script as such to use an operand that accepts 255-plus happiness points; this should hopefully rectify the issue in your particular case.

Let us know if any issues persist. :)

EDIT: Bleh; I have misidentified the HP bar as the happiness meter and only just remembered that happiness is not displayed numerically on the hover-over card (was half-asleep at the juncture of the post). As stated, you can use the /happy command to see your current happiness points in numerical notation, which there is an evident shortfall of.

Topic locked, as there is no bug, here.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.