Bold NC Chansey with nice IVs

Update: I was unable to contact Pinkpokemon24 over this last week and he has also not responded to my messages, so i have no other option but to take

him as a fake bidder. I'm very sorry for everyone who sincerely offered here. To be fair to every bidder here, I'll also state that i have the two second-highest bidders on my fl, and thus I know that atleast for one of them, the offer shouldve died by now, so in my opinion it would make little sense to bump this thread and just ignore the 750k bid.

Instead, I'd like a Staff Member to close this thread, I'll then just make a new auction so everyone has the same chances.

I hope everyone understands my reasoning, and see you soon!

Update: I was unable to contact Pinkpokemon24 over this last week and he has also not responded to my messages, so i have no other option but to take

him as a fake bidder. I'm very sorry for everyone who sincerely offered here. To be fair to every bidder here, I'll also state that i have the two second-highest bidders on my fl, and thus I know that atleast for one of them, the offer shouldve died by now, so in my opinion it would make little sense to bump this thread and just ignore the 750k bid.

Instead, I'd like a Staff Member to close this thread, I'll then just make a new auction so everyone has the same chances.

I hope everyone understands my reasoning, and see you soon!

Locked as requested.