The saddest thing about my destiny

Woshidage

Dear GM

The last time I play Lugia boss, your server is suddenly disconnected, no correction.

I waited for 12 days, your server and broken, or no correction. There's no more of my treasure.my Jirachi. Why is God doing this to me? Why? :Frown:

can u help me... dear GM...

a.thumb.jpg.846857888f3d11f1418e7bfe9e1c5ee0.jpg

Dear GM

The last time I play Lugia boss, your server is suddenly disconnected, no correction.

I waited for 12 days, your server and broken, or no correction. There's no more of my treasure.my Jirachi. Why is God doing this to me? Why? :Frown:

Hello woshidage,

I'm sorry to see how much life has been tough with you those times. Allow me to move your topic in the right section so you can get proper help for Jirachi from our qualified intervenant :)

I hope you'll find the love of your life with this Jirachi when it will definitely appear to your eyes !

Good game :)

Sometimes, Patience is the real key to everything.

:: Tease, learn, practice, master ::

Dear GM

Sorry to hear this, by the way are you disconnected during catching Jirachi? If yes look for Nikola boss in Trainer Valley>unknown place.

Fighting Nikola boss will gain you another chance to catch Jirachi, if you disconnected during battle with Jirachi.

and here is the details of Nikola boss:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=9593&hilit=boss+update

Video guide for Nikola boss:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=41333&p=240056&hilit=guide+nikola+boss#p240056

the right section so you can get proper help for Jirachi from our qualified intervenant :)

I don't think it's in the right section since this is not a npc/scripting bug

giphy.gif

[marq=left][glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow][/marq]

[glow=blue]Please use proper

forum.[/glow]