Stealth Rock Update

Nasulelijah

9714d0d5e1b14029b91d696ef0efc1bc.png

is not really a hard thing to replay on those sort of things, if anyone think i will drop it, well you are mistaken me for a new player who will get bored, this is really not cool, again and again i am being put in the situation where i want to change my builds, yet i need to go to Narnia to have a proper stealth rock on my team :), np i will try as much and as healthy as posible to put a new thread every week or so, so i can be listened along with others that may agree, putting a damn npc or move it in another place is not really that hard lol, is 1 npc, make it more accesible, like olivine city or even cianwood, damn, or put some teleports from cianwood city to get you straight to johto safari entrance, nother then less to say that the cost for the move is doubled everytime, as you need to pay for the move and for the entrancen kinda. Come on, don`t try to let this thing die, hope i can see better from you. Peace

nDuUcdB7RIaY5oWlyXS9ww.png

I agree with NasulElijah... You have to travel and pay safari to take a move... It could be easier if you guys put 1 npc somewhere more accessibility! I hope you listen to us and fix that! :Shy: :Smile: :y:

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes

Many pokemons have stealth rock as egg move (tyranitar for example) so you can teach them without having to go miles away.

Anyway if there were nothing in far away area they would be deserted so I think it's a good thing the tutor is there, at least it makes this area more active.

Nah actually its not a good thing to have stealth rock BEING THE ONE " in far away area " unlike you're saying aventureur.

The reason to that's that stealthrock is in 90% of the teams in pvp , so everyone need to go there for this tutor when their pokemons doesnt learn it otherwise.

You mention ttar, but what about exca, donphan ? they're also recurrent and doesnt have access to that move beside by going far away.

The fact to put a tutor in that area isnt the thing I'm against, but the problem's stealthrock is being the one at this place, so I believe they can add any other tutor here, and just make stealthrock being more easy to reach . All that to say, the area is good, but not for this one move :x

PCznf1X.png?1

Let me reply and put it this way, is a late night, maybe you want to pvp and have little time, really want to do it, yet your pokemon does not have stealth rock, yet maybe you don`t have the money in that moment and will ruin your pvp enviroment, because first, you need to have the money, wich is 20k, maybe you will have only the money for the tutor ( take it as you want, is a theory that can happen more then once ), secondly you need to take some minutes to go there ( considering you don`t have free pass and pc telepors wich you will consider is not your fault, staff people, but is a fact that matter ) nother then less that if you don`t have free pass but have train unlocked, you need to pay again guess what, money, add that to the count also, thirdly you need to enter the safari, and untill you get to the tutor that is in the lava zone where pokemons can spawn and you don`t always have repel, take again guess what this time ACTUALL TIME, add that too the list, then maybe you want to don`t stay in that pc near safari and need to go back to other pc, idk another fact, yet you don`t have maybe an escape rope, so you need to take time + money maybe to get back, now taking this in considerations, where is the fun in that ? if i were me as i did 3 days ago, and i do have weekly pass and i do have right now over 5milion cash, i quited pvp for that night because i didn`t have a stealth rock on a pokemon i wanted to use, so yeah is just pretty much stupid, take it whateverr you want, is stupid :). Again is no damn hard to do that, even if i study the things one day, i think i can move that npc in other place, no offense to you, but is phatetic :). This safari npcs in special the stealth rock one being put there and made them cost even more, not only the move, i found them stupid, they should be more accesible in special for the new players, don`t worry i was a new player, along with those i didn`t quited the game, i am still here, a new player may find that good and will stay more into the game, not having a risk of him quiting just cus of reason like this, and trust me, it can happen :) i assure you 100%, AGAIN LAST TIME, is not freacking hard, don`t be against this idea.

I'll have to agree with [mention]Aventureur[/mention], it's good that some much needed things are spread out through the map. If everything were in cerulean or vermillion all the time then there would be abandonned areas. So the stealth rock tutor gives you a reason to travel. Also if you play casually which I know you do [mention]NasulElijah[/mention] then with the Travel Pass you pretty much only pay for the safari and the tutor which is almost nothing compared to the balance you have. Stealth rock plays a pretty big part in PvP meta so I think for it to cost so much to get there makes it costly approriate for the reward you'll be getting.

This may seem odd but I'd encourage some areas that reward you quite well to cost more. This could result in a better economy so that people who have 30m + don't just sit there and get everything for almost free.

200px-VSTeam_Aqua_Grunt_F.png

You talk about people who have 30M like its a majority, and like its something the majority of the players care.

Personally i dont care how much money X or Y have, what I know's i never exceed over 100k.

I dont know how are the economy of everyone but someone like me who only log in to play PvP doesnt have the 30M you're talking about, neither something getting close to it.

So instead to think to the one who are good in getting money, and how you could make them waste a bit of their money, why dont u think at the ones who doesnt have it ? after all, money seems the most important thing on PRO , when it's supposed to be the pokemons and the PvP that matter the most .

Also garamel, I didnt read anyone suggesting twice the same move-tutor at two differents place, just replace the one in safari by another npc that teach X Move tutor, and make stealthrock more easy to reach because , indeed sometime u'll just resign from getting stealthrock on one of your poke and take another one instead for the only reason that you dont have 30k + to spend for stealthrock, even tho u wish to .

PCznf1X.png?1

Is not even about the economy anymore from my point of view, if this will not be implemented well expect at least from a player like me to pretty much drop doing some things :), if anyone at any point, this is a complaining from me or a cry, don`t mistake it, cus i can assure you is not, do a vote, we live everyone i guess in a democratic enviroment and see what people wants right ? What is better, a safari zone getting not visited that much ? or maybe the wish to visit it as you may be more happy to not go there only for a tutor, lets be honest, anyone who goes in safari johto wants for the tutor itself, not for the joy, why ? because is far away, take in consideration how the others are accesible and how johto is not, don`t expect people to not talk about this, i will again strongly be on the idea of a tutor for stealth rock more closer then that, i will bump and respond, comment after each reply :), i have all day and all time to do so