Bug : Tm 110

Anadarkness11

INGLESH :Was taking the TM: rock smash, when I went to use I was disconnected from the server, and when I went to see it was not in the pokemon, nor in the inventory, talk what I have to do or something to help me. thank you/ PORTUGUES : estava pegando a TM : rock smash, quando eu fui usar eu fui desconectada do servidor,e quanto fui ver ela não estava no pokemon,nem no inventario, fala o que tenho que fazer ou algo que me ajude. obrigado... ^^

INGLESH :Was taking the TM: rock smash, when I went to use I was disconnected from the server, and when I went to see it was not in the pokemon, nor in the inventory, talk what I have to do or something to help me. thank you/ PORTUGUES : estava pegando a TM : rock smash, quando eu fui usar eu fui desconectada do servidor,e quanto fui ver ela não estava no pokemon,nem no inventario, fala o que tenho que fazer ou algo que me ajude. obrigado... ^^

Hello anadarkness11,

We're sorry to see you that you are actually experiencing a crash issue. Alas, there's not much we can do, except give you the advice to buy another Rock Smash TM to learn it again to your Pokemon. This happens sometimes when there's a rollback.

Gladly for you, it's not a big issue, you just have to back a TM again :)

I hope i've been helpful, now please allow me to movet this topic to the proper forum and lock it as solved.

Sometimes, Patience is the real key to everything.

:: Tease, learn, practice, master ::