A different competitive

Kevinho

Hello good night people of the staff of PRO, I just come to ask if they can make that pelipper has the ability Drizzle and Torkoal Drought, to make a little more varied PVP and stronger to lso team rains and sun, the variety will make more People return to the game and do not abandon to see the competitive plagued by defensive pokemon.

Greetings and hope that they can do it even if they are busy with the new region.

Hello good night people of the staff of PRO, I just come to ask if they can make that pelipper has the ability Drizzle and Torkoal Drought, to make a little more varied PVP and stronger to lso team rains and sun, the variety will make more People return to the game and do not abandon to see the competitive plagued by defensive pokemon.

Greetings and hope that they can do it even if they are busy with the new region.

O_O

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png

Its ez, tho since its a gen 7 update i wonder how they'll go with it. Without even achieving a full updated moves/abi/battle system/engine of gen 6.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

• 2 weeks later...

O_O

stop spam an1ma :n: