Best server at the moment?

Pivita

Hello guys!

I tried this game some months ago, I really liked it but I did not have time to play it.

Now, I want to give it a try, but I see that there are 3 servers open, and I do not know which one is the best.

Can you answer my question? The mainly thing I am looking for is the one with the most active population.

Regard.

If you're only interested in raw player number, blue's the most stacked atm. If you're looking for quality, yellow's the best tho, no bias. :P

Of course it is yellow XD

But what are the reason of the quality of the Yellow Server? It is the newest server, so I am a bit scared of start there and in some weeks it will be without people...

PD: What bias means? xD.

If you're only interested in raw player number, blue's the most stacked atm. If you're looking for quality, yellow's the best tho, no bias. :P

Of course it is yellow XD

But what are the reason of the quality of the Yellow Server? It is the newest server, so I am a bit scared of start there and in some weeks it will be without people...

PD: What bias means? xD.

Im on yellow since some months and a lot of players are on it :) its not full like red or blue but we got a lot !

zsPOAuf5TfOO6sIS4wTmLQ.png mew.gif

Then, you need Blue server but Yellow server needs you. Be a Hero.

#SaveYellow

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

So, let's compare:

Red is old. Things are done, people are set. The market is somehow cheap because everyone has things. Means that it isn't hard to get a pvp team through trade chat. Also, the player count is the second higher.

Blue is getting old. Things are done aswell, the economy is a bit less cheap than Red as it's a bit more recent, but hey, everyone has things aswell. It isn't hard to start on those. Also, the player count is the highest.

Yellow is recent. Nothing is done, things are changing. We're still fixing our economy and not everyone has great things. Means you can still be someone by yourself. You could hunt the best Caterpie of the server and show up with it, nobody (or only a few) could post theirs to counter your showing off. Also, the player count is the lowest currently.

Honestly, I'd go for Yellow in any case. I left Blue for Yellow months ago and, when I log on Blue (time to time for friends) I can -always- see why I left. Yellow is much different. It might take some time, and you will more likely not do this but there's my idea. Play an hour on each server. See how things are, see what community fits better for you.

For me, it was Yellow. We don't only have great people, it's the same everywhere. But I felt way better in there than anywhere else.

There's my answer.