Where is the best place to train level 35-45 pokemon?

Cocoputer

I'd head over Seaform, if I was you. (Located between Fuchsia City and Cinnabar Island).

You'd need the 5th badge and Surf, though. I don't know where you are currently in the story, if you're not that far yet.. I don't really know. Did you evolve your pokemon ? If you didn't, it isn't supposed to be a struggle to level up.

I'd head over Seaform, if I was you. (Located between Fuchsia City and Cinnabar Island).

You'd need the 5th badge and Surf, though. I don't know where you are currently in the story, if you're not that far yet.. I don't really know. Did you evolve your pokemon ? If you didn't, it isn't supposed to be a struggle to level up.

I'm actually finished the Fuchsia Gym badge just recently.

I'm actually finished the Fuchsia Gym badge just recently.

Hi there Cocoputer

As Giovanni said, the Seafoam Islands are the best place to level up your pokemin if you have yet to unlock Cerulean Cave and the Dragon Shrine.

Kind regards and have a great day.

w379M0I.png

Rules - Terms and Conditions - Punishment Policy - Chat Rules

DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

Share your questions on the Forums as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be thrown into the abyss. Thanks!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

- Locked -