Hi ! come view to know me.

[glow=blue]Greetings! Fellow Gamer![/glow]

>> Hi! soo im pau and i live in PH (and looking for a guild, active player as well) and my IGN is "paweeeee" and i am friendly but sarcastic sometimes but if you treat me bad to me then ill ignore you, hmm i like to joke around and i like to help players that in need,i love this game because its GREAT and alot to explore rather than playing Dota2 and i previously play Dota2 but i got bored because its always dsame aaaaand i tried this game bec my friend encourage me to play it and didnt thought i became this addicted to it well i play desmume - pokemon black 2 got bored because you're the only one roaming around so yeah,

you can add me for sure :Grin: and im stuck at elite 4 bec my 1st-6 pokemon are still lvls60-75 and i guess its not enough and i got bored now and i still need to replace my pokemons specially snorlax with water/rock/ground/fighting type bec im having a hard time in 2nd elite witch is Bruno :Frown:

my line up is [(Snorlax70),(Raichu68),(Roserade62),(Charizard74),(Poliwrath65),and (Gengar68)] soooo now my only hobby is trading some pokes on cheap prices hoping to get more money and buy some cheap pokes that i need to defeat Elite 4 :Angry: . im looking forward to know you reader just add me and lets be friends and help each other and you can trust me if i can trust you :D

[glow=lime]"limitations are the shackles we bind to ourselves."[/glow]