Recatch Legendary?

Sithmaster

Hi, first of all sorry for my bad english and sorry again if i'm in wrong section for post this 3D.

I catch Mew and Celebi in the last days and the syncro didn't work or IV are so low.

I would know there is a chance for re-catch this two pokemon? And if the answer is positive, how i can do?

:thanks:

Hi, first of all sorry for my bad english and sorry again if i'm in wrong section for post this 3D.

I catch Mew and Celebi in the last days and the syncro didn't work or IV are so low.

I would know there is a chance for re-catch this two pokemon? And if the answer is positive, how i can do?

:thanks:

Hello SithMaster

I'm sorry to see that you didn't had luck, unfortunately in your case there is no way to re-catch Mew and Celebi if you already got them.

The only way to get a second chance is to miss the capture when you fight them. Then you'll have to beat boss Nikola in Unknown Place (Trainers Valley area). If you win, you'll be able to battle again the legendary you missed.

I hope this case won't happen to you if you try to catch Jirachi or one of the three dogs, anyway you can check out these guide to help you about boss Nikola and Trainers Valley if you need further information :

Ingame BOSS - Nikola

Subway Quest

I hope this helped you, I wish you a nice day :Grin:

- Locked as solved -