Market

Impish

Hello,

im a former planet player and i really like this game but there are a few things i think could make this game even better. one thing would be a market place, maybe a central one in a city or make it a option in the normal pokemarkt.

a market place would make trading way better, you could get items without waiting for people to trade and the chance to get ripped off or even dont find your desired items would be way less. also everyone would have access to more pokemon to create their desired team and it would help with the constant price check because you could just compare prices in the market.

people who sell their stuff would also have a easier time because not everyone is always on the trade chat. a small fee would also help with the money flow in the game.

i cant see a real downside to this, besides maybe less player interaction but if you trade you dont really write a lot so there isnt much interaction anyways. another thing could be the easier way to get a full pokedex but you would need a lot of money anyways and you could do the same in the trading chat if certain people are online and willing to help.

if something like this would be implemented, think a search bar and nature/shiny/pokemon/item maybe even iv filter would be great.

Hi there impish

This subject has been talked about in the past, as you can see in This thread

As stated in there, this suggestion has been denied because of several reasons.

Auction house or Market place

A platform for easier buying and selling of Pokemon was planned, unfortunately the server will never be stable enough to support the feature without constant risk of Pokemon, items and money being lost, which means it's not a viable addition and regretfully can't be added to PRO

Feel free to post any other suggestions you may want to see in the game and I wish you a good day.

Kind regards

[glow=red]- locked -[/glow]

w379M0I.png

Rules - Terms and Conditions - Punishment Policy - Chat Rules

DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

Share your questions on the Forums as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be thrown into the abyss. Thanks!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

- Locked -