Possible bug with missing story

Bronzespooky

My friend and I are playing through this game at the same time and we have noticed that I am not getting significant story line features that he has been subjected to. For example in Mt. Moon when team rocket makes their appearance he engaged in a battle with them while for me they simply fled. I think this is detrimental to my play though of this game because i'm not getting what was intended. Which makes me wonder if there is a solution to my problem.

My friend and I are playing through this game at the same time and we have noticed that I am not getting significant story line features that he has been subjected to. For example in Mt. Moon when team rocket makes their appearance he engaged in a battle with them while for me they simply fled. I think this is detrimental to my play though of this game because i'm not getting what was intended. Which makes me wonder if there is a solution to my problem.

I also battled they didn't battle instead they disappeared like saying random words. I guess pro is trying to introduce them. So your friend might got into a battle because of walking in a grass during the time they introduced them I hoped I helped.

burner.png

snip

Hi there

Is it possible that your friend has started his adventure with Pikachu?

Because starting with Pikachu gives you a little extra story and battling Team Rocket in Mt Moon is one them.

if this is not the case, then I suggest you make a topic in The Bug support forum

Kind regards and I hope you have good day

w379M0I.png

Rules - Terms and Conditions - Punishment Policy - Chat Rules

DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

Share your questions on the Forums as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be thrown into the abyss. Thanks!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

- Locked -