Client update

Am i going to have to re-download the entire game every time a new client update comes along? it takes like an hour to download it

I was hoping there would be another way in which it automatically updates itself, or at least a faster alternative.

Could yall please let me know and help me out?

thanks!

also, now that i have downloaded PRO64Entei, how come it says "windows cannot open this folder. The compressed (zipped) folder is invalid?"

Please help, I would like to get back to playing as soon as I can.

Am i going to have to re-download the entire game every time a new client update comes along? it takes like an hour to download it

I was hoping there would be another way in which it automatically updates itself, or at least a faster alternative.

Could yall please let me know and help me out?

thanks!

-Moved to Proper Forum-

Can't unpack it either. Zip error or archive errors pop up. Can't try the google drive file uploaded, since it's not available right now (too many people downloaded the file already)

well its saying the PRO64Entei file is empty, so it can't extract anything. Please help, this is frustrating

Try redownloading the game Here

Let us know if it works

Can't unpack it either. Zip error or archive errors pop up. Can't try the google drive file uploaded, since it's not available right now (too many people downloaded the file already)

well its saying the PRO64Entei file is empty, so it can't extract anything. Please help, this is frustrating

Try redownloading the game Here

Let us know if it works

Still can't download the file from Google Drive and STILL can't extract the files from the Mediafire upload.

And just when I got the membership the other day :/