suggestion on iv reset

Phoebe

iv reset is a good system. it can achieve a balance between new player and old player.but why so many people object it. let us see what happen to this game now. when i am new in this game. i must spend time to finfish the mission and catch good pokemons. if i need a high iv team fo pvp .how long will it take? the answer is at least 1000 hours.and now iv reset system is up. what can i do?if there is a vote. the motion will not adopted. just like a country there are so many aristocrats and shane is a president who want to reform. so what can we do in this country.nothing. but a new country is not bound by aristocracy.do you know what i mean? maybe need 1-2 months .Justice will be late sometimes, but never miss. :Cool:

The feature is implemented and ready to be enable anytime. As said, the staff listened to the community, the majority voted for it to not be implemented and shane disable the feature. It was understood that it would feel a p2w in most eyes even tho it was nothign granted.

If in the future a new change of tide happens with that in mind, the feature can be enable by Shane. Maybe in a few months it will be rethought and asked for a pool voting system for the sommunity.

As nothing can be done in this topic besides speculating the future, I will lock it.

[glow=blue]Please do not contact Staff members for private support. You are encouraged to use the forums to solve most issues, using the correct subforum will lead to faster assistance.

Furthermore, messages that weren't solicited will be deleted. Thanks for the attention.[/glow]