TeamPremium | Blue Server

Dysproz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, I was wondering if the blue server is closed? Because I can not connect if you know the problem, could you tell me.

Thank you

I think you are in the wrong topic. The server was closed for maintenance but it's open now.

dGi82ug.png

Hello, im interested in entering the guild, i have 130 hr playtime, going for pvp (As i already finished the story), got discord. Now the servers are on maintenance so i can't log-in

Hello. I have send you a message :)

dGi82ug.png

Heya!

I would like to join your guild :D I've been playing 45 hrs. I'm very active like literally plays all day. I do have discord.

Playing PRO is fun and it will be more fun if I can join a guild w/ a friendly but competitive environment. hit me up! cheers!

Hi i'm a new player looking to join your guild about 5 hours playtime but addicted! :) Would love an invite

Hi! Check your messages :)

Hi I can't seem to reply to your pm but I'm hooked if you'd like we can talk in game my ign is Kissland, Also regarding the pm this is fine because I plan to stay active. So if you'd like to send me an invite to the discord/guild that would be great.