Discuss: Bogus Buying / Fake Buying

Nosef

I'm not certain if this is allowed to be talked or if it's frowned upon here but I just wish to express this.

I'm starting to notice a lot of players, regardless of who's buying / selling performing these types of shams.

i.e. they would offer to buy your pokes / goods then after awhile they start to go out of sight, most of the time these are people that bid the highest and would let you wait for around 5 - 20 minutes.

*if you'd be asking why wait and go for the lower offers, just think that once you have posted the highest bid, the rest would start leaving the pm's and it's annoying, esp. if you're trying to extend the price to your expected value.

This is not only a problem of mine but honestly a lot of my friends and some newcomers have experienced this and it's quite draining.

-You lose time negotiating

-You waste time while waiting for that person to appear on the suggested destination

-Worst is if you'd be traveling cross country just to trade and ends up the other side aint even there at after all the troubles you've went through.

-Backtracking all those pms so you'd get to your other buyers instead that were legit which is hard at some point.

Worst of all, some players do these things for fun and in the end they get no repercussions.

I've got several screenshots of offers and negos that went like these, and honestly it would have been fine if they can at the least "decline" and not appear as a dummy, when you can actually see his avatar moving back and forth.

If you'd suggest not trading with these people, then it's like you're the one at fault and on the other side they're free to repeat the same thing.

[glow=red]

The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are!

[/glow]

53609 Seems like it should be a punishable offense. Not that hard to prove, either, with a few screenshots.

Indeed, screenshots should be taken as proof.

[glow=red]

The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are!

[/glow]

• 2 weeks later...