We need a "Trading House"

Ymsmash

so i just had my experience with buying/selling, and i find it to be extremely time-consuming for the buyer and seller. my seller came all the way from johto to vermillion to sell me a razor claw for 35k and the wait/travel time was ridiculously long. one solution to this problem would be to just implement fly, but if that's not possible why not implement some sort of trading house? basically this allows anyone to buy anything from almost anywhere (maybe limited to cities).

this would work by having a seller "put" his item on sale on the trading house using in-game money which serves as its entry fee (entry fee would be determined by the 5% of the price you put, but members won't pay for entry fee) and specify its currency type (if he wants to sell it for in-game cash or coins). the item would then be up for sale for 12 irl hours (24h for members) and if it doesn't get bought within the time frame it would be "expired" and would have to be put again (you pay again of course). once his item is bought, he would be notified about it and may get the payment from any trading house. items put on sale are limited to 5 per irl day.

this works for the buyer too because all he has to do is search for the item. the items would be sorted by "held items", "consumables", "pokeballs", etc or then it will be sorted via price, from cheapest to most expensive

of course there would be requirements to use this system. maybe rainbow badge? :D

well props to anyone who took time to read this and my bad if this was suggested already before. feel free to ask me anything about this if you find something wrong about it