Sync fail Legendaries.

Fabion

Hello everyone about 3 weeks ago i got my first legendarie Mew but sadly it was docile(even if i had sync with me),many players have their legendaries sync fails...i know i may sound shelfish but its unfair for me and all the unlucky players that got sync fail legendaries,but i wanted to ask if something could be done maybe in the future with a new boss or a quest to fix our pokemons nature with another random one or better 3 random natures to choose.

I will be happy to hear your opinios and responses and try with me to make this work or at least try:)

Well, someone said something about maybe a chance to recatch your legendarie or something similar to what you say, i must agree that is a thing we kinda need, is not like asking to have perfect nature + 6 x 31 iv like some players that got lucky or the ones that won theyr legendarie as a prize

nDuUcdB7RIaY5oWlyXS9ww.png

At this point Pokemon Revolution Online needs to decide what it wants to be:

1. A game with a global economy where you are supposed to trade for what you want.

2. A singleplayer focused game where the players are meant to catch their own Pokemon and trading is only done occasionally.

In the current state it is something weird inbetween. On the one hand some Pokemon are too rare to farm them on their own. You are forced to rely on trading otherwise you won't get them. Also this one-shot philosophy on legendaries embraces the first concept because not every player is meant to get a good legendary on their own. Good legendaries are meant to be freely traded on the global economy.

On the other hand PRO actively restricts trading by not providing ingame auction houses or making trading more accesible for many players. Also most traded Pokemon don't count towards PvE so they are restricted to be used in PvP. As a result a global free trade is almost completely suffocated.

On my opinion this system doesn't work. Am I supposed to catch my careful Mew with good IVs on my own or am I supposed to trade it? Neither of both options are fully fleshed out which leads to frustrating situations like yours.