Guild improvement

Jestar

Hi guys!!!

I have some suggestion about guild improvement!!!

1) Raise slot from 40 to 100

2) Add option to see last join in the game so is someone quit the game we know and kick!

3) Add option grade to guild like boss - co-boss - elder - member (like clash of clan) and the possibility to recruit member if u are elder +

4) Add guild base and edit layout ( for that think i mind if is possible to add in every city 1 npc so when u talk to him u will teleport in another map so u will don't encumber the normal map) + add 3 type of base small or medium or large (like Final Fantasy 14 online)

What did u think guys?

I hope my idea will be considered!!!!!

• Like 1

I don't know about teleporting but I like having large medium and small bases kinda like hidden bases, that would be cool and have so only so many places can be made into a base and maybe have it to where if another guild wants to take it have an all out pokemon battle tournament to decide if they should keep it. lots of possibilities.

hm the ranking system seems good but should have customizeable titles like wow has and the slot limit should be expandable by buying more slots or something like that. The base thing shouldnt be done via teleporting but with the normal trainstation.

bfb0f11279.PNG

Big shout out to CutieKisty/Neva for this awesome signature pic!

I have a suggestion. Please edit your post to a regular font size, I literally can't read it.

dweiRlA.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

The current guild system ingame is incomplete there is much more to come in the future, everything on your list has already been discussed and some of them will be implemented.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.