help noob question

Fbiogrande91pt

-Snip-

Hello Fbiogrande91PT!

Well, There is not an exact guide for that kind of thing but i will try to explain it for you :)

Each pokemon has different stats which you can find in your pokedex

Dv9O7p6.png

The majority of natures for pokemon is based on the stats of them for example X Pokemon has more speed and more attack, depending on the use you want to give the Pokémon you can use it as Jolly / Adamant even any other nature where you can get an use to the pokemon, There are many options to setup a pokemon.

The most recommended is that you look for nature that favors your pokemon, either because you saw it somewhere and you liked the idea or because you saw the stats of the pokemon and you think that would do him good.

You can ask pvp players or players that know of the subject to recommend you a build for your pokemon, At first it is a bit confusing but over time you will understand this better as it not only varies in nature but also in the IVS / EVS and Moveset of the Pokemon.

If you are looking for a pokemon to finish the story of the game, I recommend you to first finish the story of the game with pokemon that are not wonderful or great for pvp since it will take a long time to finish the story of the game and it will take you more time to complete your team.

I know that is not the best guide explaining the subject but I hope you get an idea! :Grin:

<Locked>

Signature1.jpg

General Support | Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Wonderland without being answered.