Problem with connection, I'm stucked

Skora

Hey there,

I've just came into Mt. Silver for the first time and I had to battle some Rocket Grunts. I was fighting against the second one you find (At BF1) and I lost connection at the middle of the battle. When the server let me logging in after a couple of minutes, I went to fight against the same rocket grunt but I can't fighting him because I "lost" and due to that reason I can't progress. Anyone had the same problem? How this will be solved? Anything help, thank you!

ElSHjiY.png

BCDPEpb.png

Hey there,

I've just came into Mt. Silver for the first time and I had to battle some Rocket Grunts. I was fighting against the second one you find (At BF1) and I lost connection at the middle of the battle. When the server let me logging in after a couple of minutes, I went to fight against the same rocket grunt but I can't fighting him because I "lost" and due to that reason I can't progress. Anyone had the same problem? How this will be solved? Anything help, thank you!

ElSHjiY.png

BCDPEpb.png

Hello Skora

Don't worry, you just have to wait 2h cooldown to be able to fight the Grunt again :Grin:

Hey there,

ElSHjiY.png

BCDPEpb.png

Hello Skora

Don't worry, you just have to wait 2h cooldown to be able to fight the Grunt again :Grin:

Thanks for your quick answer, you were right :Smile: