I am bugged in a poke center

Danivr

When you login, how much time you got before your game crashes ? I need you to be online to be able to move you out of the door

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

like zero seconds, it doesnt even let me log in, i mean, i write my username, password, and when i press "log in," the loading screen of the door appears, but like in 3/4 seconds, the game crashes, telling me there was an error.

Well you're still considered as online during those 3-4 seconds so enough time for me to try to move out your character, when crash message appear don't close the game, are you able to come on PRO's discord, itll be easier to be live messaging

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

Go on PRO discord and pm Mapplle, im on top of the list of connected users

MXXz2RI.gif?2

ITS MY BIRTHDAY