Duchuy's cheap90 - low price high level - beating e4 training service, request high lvl pokemon with

Duchuy

</SIZE>

CHEAP90 DAYCARE/REQUEST ON BEATING E4

<i></i>

Low Price High Level - Training Every Kind Of Pokemon To lvl 90 in 30k

<i></i>

<SIZE size="150">10 first customer have off price is 25k, first customer will have a gift is one staryu (kanto), or one bagon/delibird (johto)

1. Opening

Most of you want to beat e4 kanto easily and many people stuck in victory road for a long time, very tired on low leveling and want to go johto as soon as possible, no problem!

You can have your pokemon trained to lvl 90 regardless of what pokemon and what lvl it is, only with 30k, (same price as a normal-useless-shiny)

And in johto, most of you tired to start training pokemon from begining, and what to beat gym8 as soon as possible to unlock your powerful team in kanto and come back to kanto, no problem!

You can have a lvl 90 pokemon, regardless of what pokemon you want, to beat gym8 and go to kanto as a hero, only with 30k

You want some cool, powerful rare pokemon in very high level, you want a aerodactyl lvl 90, a salamence lvl 90, a lucario lvl 90, a dragonite lvl 90, no problem! only with 45k, you have a cool, powerful, rare pokemon and easy to defeat kanto e4.

If you think 30k is too high, bring me a lvl 70+ pokemon, i ll train it to lvl 90 with 15k.

If you dont have enough money? yes i can accept rarecandy as money, but just 8k each, because rarecandy is not important to me, so if you do, please dont comment about 8k or 10k, unless you can sell you rarecandy to some one and get 10k

Still dont have enough money? Then please farm in seafoam bf4 or victory road, and dont request if you dont have money. 30k for a lvl 90 pokemon is a very cheap price, thanks.

2. Form

Region: Kanto/Johto

Pokemon: Name your pokemon you want

You want to train your pokemon or use a random pokemon? :

if you have a pokemon and want