Dynamic punch

The npc that teaches Dynamic punch @ rustboro building one. rips you off D:

I did the quest and talked to him, he wanted to teach my poke dynamic punch and i refused. Yet it costed me 7500 and first slot poke has dynamic punch now.

I think it happened because the first poke in the party slot only had 3 moves.

I don't have personal experience with this tutor, but the tutors all ask "Are you sure you want to learn ____ ? The price can not be refunded if you decline". if you hit yes after that, then yeah if you only had 3 moves it would automatically teach it.

I don't have personal experience with this tutor, but the tutors all ask "Are you sure you want to learn ____ ? The price can not be refunded if you decline". if you hit yes after that, then yeah if you only had 3 moves it would automatically teach it.

yea i know but the thing is i declined :Ambivalent:

ill try to replicate it

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your report, it's cause by some control flow problem and it's fixed now. It will no longer force you to learn the move after you click on "on second thought, no." and exit the dialogue.

giphy.gif

[marq=left][glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow][/marq]

[glow=blue]Please use proper

forum.[/glow]

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your report, it's cause by some control flow problem and it's fixed now. It will no longer force you to learn the move after you click on "on second thought, no." and exit the dialogue.

I've had this bug before with another move tutor in the past but i can't recall which one it is :Cry:

I've had this bug before with another move tutor in the past but i can't recall which one it is :Cry:

If you found other Npc or scripting bug next time, feel free to make a report here again :Grin:

[glow=red]

-Locking thread now-

<i>[/glow]</i>

giphy.gif

[marq=left][glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow][/marq]

[glow=blue]Please use proper

forum.[/glow]