Shiny Infernape

Shyuno

@Politechnik, right mate :) I pay 1/20 worth of the price, ask the people I bought my shinies from. I can get you some intel on it if you want to but I recall that my lowest worth shiny was more than double what he/she/it paid for the Chimchar. I tell you also that I offer them fair prices and maybe go even higher and don't say "i don't have more than this" to get them to trade while having actually way more.. I talked to the seller so yeah mind yourself.

5RQluPG.png?1

OT included

If that was on red , I would have paid 35m+ , u can ask people how much I bought my shinies 35m+ on this sounds fair , 400 coins , that should be a gift because he accepted to sell it to u .

Aymaneforum.png

Locked since this is going nowhere, you're accusing each other for nothing in the end.

Even if they purchase coins they will help with the goal:

"This auction is to help remove illegally gained money from the Red server economy. This is due to recent and long running events. This is also a way to give back to the top players in the community and for them to have a chance at getting some super rare Pokemon. Possibly, in the future, there will be similar auctions for both Blue and Yellow server. No guarantee but stay tuned."

faggots_sig.png