Hoenn Teleport Quest Bug

Heiach

So a while ago, like last year, I did the teleport quest in Hoenn.. I teleported around and everything was fine. And then like a week or 2 later I entered the power station where you start the quest and it started the quest chain again.. I entered the power station to catch something specific I think.. I don't remember.

Ever since I did that I've been unable to use the Hoenn teleport chambers and I'd have to do the quest all over again. I've had to travel on foot every single time I've been in Hoenn since and it's a massive drain on my experience of PRO.

Could you please fix it for my account/character and set the flag that says I completed that quest to true.. pretty sure I streamed me doing the teleport quest in the first place, so there's most likely footage of me doing it even.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I think this might be cause by you talked to Wattson in new mauville, there are some changes in variables before and after the revamp, and you simply talk to him, which make him re-assign you the transmat quest variables.

Please let us know when you are online in-game next, since one of us will need to coordinate a time to log into the game in unison with you in order to correctively re-register your user variables.

giphy.gif

[marq=left][glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow][/marq]

[glow=blue]Please use proper

forum.[/glow]

Sorry for the inconvenience, I think this might be cause by you talked to Wattson in new mauville, there are some changes in variables before and after the revamp, and you simply talk to him, which make him re-assign you the transmat quest variables.

Please let us know when you are online in-game next, since one of us will need to coordinate a time to log into the game in unison with you in order to correctively re-register your user variables.

I've been streaming every day at 6pm BST, doing some daily bug catching, so I'll be on for an hour or so then each day! (That's in just over an hour)