victor didn't teach surf but took my money :( anyway

Leedamann

ok so i paid victor south of fuchsia city to teach my pika surf and it diddnt work yet he took my money anyway now he is saying ive got to wait weeks for a cool down before he can teach me again... any advice on if i can get my money back

Untitled.thumb.jpg.69d0455301572b1577fd7c03af125896.jpg

-Snip-

Hello Leedamann!

im sorry to hear your inconvenience, Did you get Surf HM in the safari? if not, check out this Guide!

Signature1.jpg

General Support | Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Wonderland without being answered.

yes i have HM-Surf already im sure you cannot get him to teach surf to pikachu without it as i think he is the NPC that sends you to retrieve surf which leads to him offering it to pikachu...

Did the server crash when you're trying to teach surf?

Signature1.jpg

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

-Snip-

Try to teach surf again, If you cant do it let me know so a Content Scripter can help you with this, Also, What do you mean with something was wrong?, other problem?

Signature1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

as in when i got to the water to use surf with pika nothing happened then i realized something went wrong with teaching pika surf as in he didn't know it but my money was gone

Hi there,

I can't find anything wrong with the script itself. Looking from your screenshot, it seems like your moveset is full. That means when you were trying to teach your Pikachu the move Surf, a pop up should appear asking which move you want to replace. Are you sure you didn't accidentally close that pop up?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.