Voit's Shop | PVP-ready Klefki, Cloyster, Chandelure, Salamence, Gallade, Tyranitar

Voit

[glow=cyan]Welcome to my shop![/glow]

I accept MS medals (15d - 300k, 30d - 600k) and Coin Capsules (600k).

You can message me in-game (IGN: Voit) or post your bid here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1fyer6.jpg

Start with 200k, insta 500k

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

971a2w.jpg

Start with 300k, insta 600k

a0zdi9.jpg

Start with 400k, insta 700k

2uyozh5.jpg

2qnqg78.jpg

Start with 300k, insta 600k

1jrr5v.jpg

3477jfb.jpg

Start with 100k, insta 200k

x4ejiv.jpg

Start with 70k, insta 120k

[glow=cyan]Every auction starts after first bid and lasts for 24h.[/glow]