Things to do after hoenn

Mystikast

There's a fair amount to do. You can do bosses and hunt good pvp pokemon. Also you can shiny hunt if you wish to get your hands on a rare shiny although nowadays you'll be having more luck grinding for cash and buying a spawned in ultra rare shiny so I'd say grind for cash.

200px-VSTeam_Aqua_Grunt_F.png

There's a fair amount to do. You can do bosses and hunt good pvp pokemon. Also you can shiny hunt if you wish to get your hands on a rare shiny although nowadays you'll be having more luck grinding for cash and buying a spawned in ultra rare shiny so I'd say grind for cash.

Are there no premier quests that grant super good rewards?

I would considered your "premier quests" to be the legendary pokemon quests.

Ahh, I did not know legendary pokemon were catchable. Are they worth catching, i.e. are they strong enough to be used in boss fights? And do you only get 1 shot and if IVs are crap you are SOL?

Thank you for the help!

The thing is depend on u if u want be a pvp master u have to collect poke and then ev train lvl upand moveset and then u can do pvp.After my hoen finish i make 20+ pvp pole xd just take ur time plus u can do hunting if u want to ve rich or daycare , u also can do bosses they give some cool pokes if u want then boss panda face

E1.pngSig made by Mieon