Justice Demands Retribution ç_ç

Snowbull

So...the unluckyest player in the game is here back again to tell a story...

Today, Sunday 23 July 2017...i go to the bug catching area around 14:30....

I was tryng to get genesect so i was catching all the pokes tryng to get 150 ivs...we all know there is a proble...u can throw pokemons only after 4 minute to the npc.

So i had my slot full of trash pokemons when that happened...

20acoyw.png

shiny yanma with epic ivs aswell appears...i could have got probably 400+ points but no,,,inventory full...

I hope someone can help me somehow because i think is not that fair.

Thx in advance.

JxEhvYc.gif

You know it after all, still you proceed. Charge it to experience. Lesson: expect shiny pop 24/7, even passing just a single grass patch. Condolence for the loss.

If you demand for a respawn, i doubt you'll a receive a help.

But if its a suggestion to remove the 4min mark , I support it

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

You know it after all, still you proceed. Charge it to experience. Lesson: expect shiny pop 24/7, even passing just a single grass patch. Condolence for the loss.

If you demand for a respawn, i doubt you'll a receive a help.

But if its a suggestion to remove the 4min mark , I support it

i don't really think you understood my problem. I received the yanma(it's in the pc) but i wanted to give the yanma as my pokemon bug contest so i could receive the price (volcarona wings).

JxEhvYc.gif

-snip-

Hello snowbull,

We're really sorry to see that you missed a shiny yanma. But, for technical reasons, it's not possible to just make this time lower. Also, you know from being in Safari that you will continue to encounter pokemons as long as you're in the grass, farming for them. If you have your team full, you should have waited to make some empty space before continuing to encounter pokemons.

Unfortunately, we cannot refund anything about that nor repop the poke you missed, because you missed it due to not leaving you a free slot in case you encounter a really good/rare/shiny pokemon :)

We hope that next time you will spare a slot and try to not encounter some more pokemons if you cannot capture any :D

I'll now lock this topic as solved.

Sometimes, Patience is the real key to everything.

:: Tease, learn, practice, master ::