♥ The Great Daycare ♥

Haytham

Thank you to you ! :Angel:

I spend lot to time to the first page xD !

As i said to you Slowarse, you chansey will be done monday or before ! :Angel:

97961 IGN: Slowarse

Pokemon: Chansey

Current Level: 43

Final Level: 99

Evolve : NO OR I KILL YOU

Ev Training : NO

Saved Moved : Softboiled

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: ShadowSkill

Pokemon: Feebas

Current Level: 17

Final Level: Just EV train

Evolve : No

Ev Training : 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed / 4 def

Saved Moved : Doesn't matter

IGN: ShadowSkill

Pokemon: Seedot

Current Level: 10 i think

Final Level: Just EV train

Evolve : No

Ev Training : 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 Hp

Saved Moved : Doesn't matter

How much for these 2 pokes and how soon?

Hi Shadow Kill !

Thank to you reply ! As i said in the first thread the EV train cost 60k so for your two pokemon it's 120k for all, we do all your best to do your daycare in approximatively one day (24hours) :Angel: Let me know if you want always use our daycare ! :Angel:

:thanks:

99107 Hey Haythem! Do you also do level training? I only need my Starmie half-EV trained because one stat is already maximized, and I want it to be level 100. It's currently +- level 30. Let me know + eventual costs please.

Hey Jakcson ! :Angel:

If you have one stat at 252, our price is divided by 2 so it's 30k. For your level training it's 30-100 so it's 120k, so the final cost is 150k. As you want ! :D

99107 Hey Haythem! Do you also do level training? I only need my Starmie half-EV trained because one stat is already maximized, and I want it to be level 100. It's currently +- level 30. Let me know + eventual costs please.

Hey Jakcson ! :Angel:

If you have one stat at 252, our price is divided by 2 so it's 30k. For your level training it's 30-100 so it's 120k, so the final cost is 150k. As you want ! :D

Hey again, Haythem. Thanks for your quick response. Forget about the EV training, I'll do that myself.

I've just spoken to another Daycare on the Discord and they told me they can do it for a little less than your price (<120k (because no EV training)), so that's why I'm asking: could we make a deal for 90k? No rush order. :)

Thanks.

Hi Jackson,

I understand, but we can't change our price because if we do that, at every time, another people do that and we will work for low price...so we can't. But we can make an exeption but you must be know, at the moment we have 3 daycare service in progress, i can promise you i'll train it in one day.

Thnak you for trust in us :Angel: