This game is trash

Chieftexas

My friend , It's bad for a pokemon trainer to complain and especially from the story. I suggest you could go play Farmville on facebook , You would grow plants better than wasting time playing pokemon. Good luck.

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to remind everyone to refrain from childish insults and offtopic posts. Any offending posts have been deleted.

To who it may concern, please read the Forum Rules before posting again.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

This game takes all the enjoyment out of pokemon. With all the bosses that can wipe your team regardless of there lvls

Sorry, but bosses are there to give you rewards for defeating them. Also as you can see many people have defeated bosses even though they're level 120.

burner.png

Or focus sash tailow which has endeavor and quick attack?

See? That's why this game isn't trash at all. A game where a pigeon (with no feelings*) can kill (almost alone, sash needed) an alien virus with different transformations and divine strength (?) jokes aside, think about that: do you want to win the game with (e.g.) just your lvl 100 kanto starter in something like zero hours? Well, PRO would be empty that way... no hard challenges, no players at all...

*check the Off-Topic Thread

This game takes all the enjoyment out of pokemon. With all the bosses that can wipe your team regardless of there lvls

Deoxys' level is Lv. ?? Which means it basicly has no level. (Random/Not shown)

You would need to strategically knock it out.

Like Red said himself, Get a Taillow with Focus Sash(this item doesn't let the pokèmon faint from 1 blow, it lives with 1 hp.) Endeavor (the pokèmon gets the same hp as you which in this case be 1 hp.) then use Quick Attack GGEZ.

[CENTER][URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoCUHEyY8gM'][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274535532187484161/274587552680378389/Alolamao.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

I want to apologize

<t>Like the tilte said i want to apologize for my Behavior ealier today. I was fustrated and i know that not a excuse for the way i was acting. I really do enjoy this game. I been playing pokemon sine red and this as Given me a callange like i never had be fore. I read yalls replays. And i will find away to beat deoxys.</t>