Short Duration Halloween Shop

Dede

Suggestion:

Add the Halloween Shop for a short duration where one could trade Halloween Points for items somewhere in Kanto.

I am probably not the only one who was sleeping when the notice "Event ending soon" was posted and therefore didn't trade the Halloween Points. Should be quite easy, for example, to add the Script to the witch still at Vermilions Docks.

I can only agree to this, well it's a little bit unfair for the European Players who were sleeping while the event has been removed or annouced as "soon removed".

I find it quite good to add for a very short time a NPC which trade the halloween points but this should last at least 24Hours in order to let everybody trade their points. :Angel:

1446061666-trainercard-valmas.png1446061925-pkmn.png

i was actually searching the forum to find the proper place to write this too cause i feel it was unfair not to let us know the exact day/time the event ends cause ''event comes to an end soon'' announcement isnt so clear and it was just the last day so most of us if not all didnt exchange all of our points with prizes like shadow ball tm where we had to create a lvl 50 team as well...so i also strongly recommend to create an npc from event on the vermilion port (or anything else) to exchange our left points for all of us who didnt make it in time :S

:PixiuShush:Ioanna