Things that should've implemented

Lyasviel

8EBT3wV.png

dYpON9t.png

Losing 30-40 points for a DC or a game crash isnt fun, we should have an option to recon into the game, I think that 3-5 mins will be enough for people to recon into the game.

Annd

VPuk7Sq.png

This, (I dont know why we don't have this yet) It would make Tournaments easier, having to wait for your opponents to get on into the game so you can add/pm them is a pain, adding them when they're online would be pretty nice and I dont know why we dont have this yet tbh

I'll be adding new suggestions with time

This system can be abuse buy the guys who time stall :/

And usually Dc happened when server crash, if its the server, no one lose points.

The time wouldn't reset so you cannot abuse it, if you DC and u get into the game at the last 5 seconds and you DC again, the count starts from 5 seconds and not 5 mins

i've experienced multiple game crashes, some net issues that literally solves itself on 2secs and its annoying to lose points because of this, having atleast 3 mins for recon into the game would be fair for everyone

And usually Dc happened when server crash, if its the server, no one lose points.

The time wouldn't reset so you cannot abuse it, if you DC and u get into the game at the last 5 seconds and you DC again, the count starts from 5 seconds and not 5 mins

i've experienced multiple game crashes, some net issues that literally solves itself on 2secs and its annoying to lose points because of this, having atleast 3 mins for recon into the game would be fair for everyone

That can be fair but still people can abuse :/

Even when sometimes we are fed up and we rage quit because we lose or we are unlucky with ice move or what ever.

Don't think this system is worth imo, perhaps he will help some peoples, but he will disadvantage more players who will need to wait 3 or 5minutes for nothing.

That can be fair but still people can abuse :/

Even when sometimes we are fed up and we rage quit because we lose or we are unlucky with ice move or what ever.

Don't think this system is worth imo, perhaps he will help some peoples, but he will disadvantage more players who will need to wait 3 or 5minutes for nothing.

Why are you trying so hard to say that a recon option is worthless, is only 3 mins, and isnt not like everyone is going to DC from your games tho, how can this be a disadventage for someone to wait 3 mins+ like 2 or 3 times in a whole day of PvPing..?

Rage quiting has a punishment too, it can even be increased to 20mins + losing more points to support the recon system, even Showdown has this