can someone lvl up some of my pokemon to 100

Re: if nobody's going to help train my pokemon then i'm leaving

<r><QUOTE author="Synek1" post_id="422299" time="1501928414" user_id="1314509"><s>

</s>

Can't tell if this is a joke or not

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

it's not a joke i'm desperate here</r>

dont waste ur money ( even tho ur not trying to offer money )try to grind it yourself try to rebattle some npc or battle high lvl poke

i think no one would take ur offer tbh

just saying no offence :Angel:

i can't you take them or i'm leaving this mmo and playing a better pokemon mmo

dont waste ur money ( even tho ur not trying to offer money )try to grind it yourself try to rebattle some npc or battle high lvl poke

i think no one would take ur offer tbh

just saying no offence :Angel:

i can't you take them or i'm leaving this mmo and playing a better pokemon mmo

Go leave, no one is stopping you, theres one guy did that too the guy that got his 1x leftover scammed and he wants it to get it back or else he will leave and nothing happened to him so i guess he left, and there are a lot of players in here which are can think properly and think a proper way to solve their problems and they dont beg and they pay well for money

go leave bro no one would stop you and good luck "finding a better pokemon" or maybe try pokemon go maybe u could fit their :)

you are just one over thousands or more players in pro so what ever u want go leave no one would stop and convince you to stay since so many kids population here is increasing so maybe u can be reduce one of it