EV's service and much more

Darkosnoyz

[glow=green]</COLOR></U></I></B>

EV TRAIN and LEVEL UP SERVICES

<i>[/glow]</i>

Byakuya1501 and Darkosnoyz & Marteena from now on wanna offer ev train and level up services. We finished all the available regions till now, that means we can take care of any pokemon of the game. Highest seriousness, we try to make it as fast as we can for our customers.

<COLOR color="#FFFFFF">Price list for EV TRAIN :

- ATK/SPATK/SPDEF/SPEED (30k)

- DEF/HP (35k)

- Full EV train (60k)

We accept only pokemons with <B>MINIMUM LEVEL 25 and EV POINTS CLEAN

We ask 12 HOURS for the EV TRAIN of a pokemon( usually it takes less...we will PM you), if u are in a hurry you can pay DOUBLE price and we will finish the EV TRAIN in 2 hours for EACH pokemon.

For the LEVEL UP service we have no PRICE LIST cause each pokemon is different from the other...some are EASY and some are really HARD to level up (for example SKARMORY).

If u need a LEVEL UP service we will find a DEAL in GAME cause we cannot ask the same price for a squirtle or a blastoise XD sorry but it's the truth.

We <I><U>DO NOT EVOLVE POKEMONS, unless you ask for it before the deal.

The PAYMENT will happen at the END of the training, we will screenshot the PMs and keep them with your pokemons as warranty of our safeness...if you try to scam we will keep your pokemon cause we are not here to spend our timeplay for free.

Hope you will find our services good enough, leave a comment below if you need a service or if u already had one and were satisfied.

Contact us in game using our nicknames, sometimes we might tell you to contact our partners cause we might be busy with other trainings.

<i></i>

hrONrR.png

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would recommend DarkosNoyz to anyone.

Process was very easy. Traded pokes, he trained my Poke:

- larvitar: 252 def/ 252 hp

- larvitar 252 def/252 hp

- nidoran m: 252 speed / 252 spatk

for me and after train he got my money. This was very helpful and worth the price.

Thanks a lot Bro <3

Logopit_1506272764074-512x288.png

for me and after train he got my money. This was very helpful and worth the price.

Thanks a lot Bro <3

We are happy when our customers are satisfied...hope to see you again man ^.^ and we LOVE your Gekkouga XD

FP8N8G.png

Thanks a lot Bro <3

:Cool:

PROKARAMBOO.thumb.png.6c52a771275b54963e33266d7452f0a0.png

hrONrR.png

Full EV'S service for Charmander lv 30 EV trained 252 in SPD and 252 in SPATK then leveled and evolved in Charizard to level 100 :y:

Full EV'S service for Squirtle lv 30 EV trained 252 in DEF and 252 in HP then leveled and evolved in Blastoise to level 100 :y:

Full EV'S service for Magikarp lv 30 EV trained 252 in ATK and 252 in SPD then leveled and evolved in Gyarados to level 100 :y:

All in 3 days

PROhydrallax.thumb.png.b57a92c5d6e4e5a9b8193d5daa7710e4.png

hrONrR.png