Black Ms is broken

Fatmanclt

The fact are :

Now u can hunt the poke that u want with the rappel trick ( spawn ara better, but u lose lot of money).

But if u add a black ms with that technique its too much op imo, u have the rare poke+ lot of h.a.

Black ms was "balance" before (even if I don't like the idea ).

Now red made available lot of rare poke with repel trick, so we don't really need black ms to hunt h.a. Its way more easy and unbalance imo.

BUT I LOVE REPPEL TRICk <3

ha mons are still considerably harder to get than non ha mons

it's just that it is now feasible to hunt t9 ha mons, when before it was a laughably stupid thing to attempt.

+1

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

repel trick has always been there...not sure why people keep thinking its new....plenty of people i know have been using it for awhile now. If anything, the spawn changes + black ms have made the market healthier, not worse. This game needs new players to help sustain it, and as someone already mentioned, they just simply cant afford 400k for an avg iv h.a. poke.

Red fixed some spawn. The combo rapel trick + ms + black ms for torchic and fletch at hoen safari area6 was broken. Now fixed.

I still think black ms is op, because red make available rapel trick for lot of poke, but I know its still hard to hunt tier 9 with repel trick.

Perhaps my post was a bit impulsive when i saw lot of fletch and torchic H.a in trade chat.

But now the problem is that u need a black ms to hunt rare poke with results, if u don't want to waste your time. So yeah we can say black ms is op, because now if u hunt without black ms rare poke, its like waste of time.

Black ms => 1/5 poke h.a

without black ms => 1/20 poke with h.a

Black ms should be here to help, not a essentiel item to hunt h.a.

He should be nerf and its not really balance, but its just my opinion.

Note that I like using black ms, its very op but its just my feeling, a h.a poke isn't rare now.

Its a bit pay2win imo but I understand that the game need money.

have fun all