server unstable?

Kurocron

hello there i have been wondering for a while now about the server it keeps crashing and crashing and being rebooted and stuff yet we dont get any update about what you the team on PRO is doing to fix things it would be immensly appriciated if you guys could communicate with us like posting something as an update about what kind of problems ur facing or something like where working on fixing issues on the server n stuff .. but we dont hear anything at all and i know im not the only 1 wanting to hear/help u guys in making everything more enjoyable so why not give us a bit of insight from someone in PRO about how u guys are doing and whats going wrong with the servers :) i absolutely love this game and i really wish it keeps getting beter so yeah this was my rant and i hope u kind ppl at PRO wil kindly let us know whats up :)

Love kurocron :>

crashes don't need to be explained, crashes happen.

unfortunately it happens a lot. but Shane is currently rewriting the server backend. the base server bits were based on PWOs server code (which everyone knows sucks REMOVED). this will be remedied soon when we finish optimizing.

Shane is also currently working on overhauling the battle system. so he is plenty busy. So any queries can be directed at me, not him since he has a lot on his plate.

thank you all for playing and helping make this game better.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.