PVP options.

Crazyping12

Hi not sure if this been suggested before but i would like more options when requesting a pvp rather than no options.

for example :

- if i could choose the max lvl of the battle so even if a player is higher with 20 lvls than me he could still battle me with lower lvl pokemons.

- also an option for the size of the team .. like if i want the battle to be with just 3 pokemons or more that i could use.

- i would like to be able to bet money on pvps as another way to get pokemoney in the early stages of the game not just by farming poks and npcs.

there could be more options like battle items off/on and players always can refuse the pvp request or choose normal options.

and if betting would be a bad idea in pvps i would like to have pvp centers where players could bet money on battles.. also some tourneys with an entry fee and the 3 top winners takes money prizes ... i just like to have many ways to get money for players not just by hunting or farming :)

:x89:

tumblr_ovzslcv3uF1vptsxro1_500.gif

I like those ideas and I would also like to add maybe being able to spectate other players battles

On the betting idea, personally I think its better to have them left for community tournaments like you said tournament entry fee and top 3 gets the prize money split .

2whmfea.png

I like those ideas and I would also like to add maybe being able to spectate other players battles

On the betting idea, personally I think its better to have them left for community tournaments like you said tournament entry fee and top 3 gets the prize money split .

spectating is another feature that i think will be implemented didn't want to mention it here coz its not in requesting pvp options :p

for community tournements those would need better poks im talking about if u have just a charmender and a rattata there wont be a community tournements for those xd

i was talking about if you want to have a single battle wager .. and about tourneys anyone could maybe create a tourney with options like max lvl team size ...and limited number of participent maybe like 6 players or less in normal tourneys as for community tourneys would have a bigger number of participants :)

Guest notblackjack

Something like a wager would be cool (you can give other players money anyway). Straight up prize money will probably not be implemented because then people battle eachother constantly just to get money.

Guest UnknownUser11

There is already going to be ranked battles, which you queue up for. So you do not know who you are battling. with various options

So we can have seasons of PvP

Something like a wager would be cool (you can give other players money anyway). Straight up prize money will probably not be implemented because then people battle eachother constantly just to get money.

you could always select to have a wager or not also u could always regect a battle and if ppl want wagers its their choice xd

Guest Oliverx93

Yes but no comp battles yet. :() With this i mean ,over 50lvl scale down to 50 aand maybe some different rules. Right now there is lvl 57 vs lvl 76 so yea xD

ps: i'm hungry

-Dawn xD