Memoire

Cutiekitsy

69155 Hey guys! Theres a christmas event going to be announced soon that will make use of all pokes at event maps and i need your opinion on what lvl you want your pokes to be: lvl 50 or lvl 100? post your answer at the relevant topic at website: https://memoire.project-sato.net/index.php

I always appreciate more lvl 50 than lvl 100 tournaments. lvl 100 tournaments takes so long time to get up to without some rare candies to back up for those last levels imo.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

69155 Hey guys! Theres a christmas event going to be announced soon that will make use of all pokes at event maps and i need your opinion on what lvl you want your pokes to be: lvl 50 or lvl 100? post your answer at the relevant topic at website: https://memoire.project-sato.net/index.php

50s take less preparation and more guild members can participate

EIsrSi5.png

I always appreciate more lvl 50 than lvl 100 tournaments. lvl 100 tournaments takes so long time to get up to without some rare candies to back up for those last levels imo.

50s take less preparation and more guild members can participate

At first i made that event with 50s but then some might already have these pokes lvl 100 even before event cause pokes like gyarados,dragonite etc that exist in event are popular and maybe most have them already lvl 100...so i thought its best to let people vote...btw vote here: https://strawpoll.me/6236516

:PixiuShush:Ioanna

Hello fellow Memoire family,

Hereby I am taking an out most difficult decision to resign as my position as leader, considering my health is not perfect at the moment and I got classes and other duties to worry about. I think it is in best interest of the guild and myself if I step down, I enjoyed my time as leader of this family and I hope that the person who will take me over will treat it with the out most care possible. Considering I do not wish that all that I have built up so far to crumble and that Memoire stays the loving guild we made it. Please do know that I love you all and wish you all the best, and try to understand that if it was different I would stay and enjoy this job. But with pain in my heart I will say goodbye for now, feel free to add me on skype to keep in touch..

With loves,

Memoire former leader CutieKitsy

69635 Hello fellow Memoire family,

Hereby I am taking an out most difficult decision to resign as my position as leader, considering my health is not perfect at the moment and I got classes and other duties to worry about. I think it is in best interest of the guild and myself if I step down, I enjoyed my time as leader of this family and I hope that the person who will take me over will treat it with the out most care possible. Considering I do not wish that all that I have built up so far to crumble and that Memoire stays the loving guild we made it. Please do know that I love you all and wish you all the best, and try to understand that if it was different I would stay and enjoy this job. But with pain in my heart I will say goodbye for now, feel free to add me on skype to keep in touch..

With loves,

Memoire former leader CutieKitsy

Welp, hope it gets better for you. Thanks for the run as the guild leader, cutekitsy! Will you still visit us from time to time?