plz help!! i think someone entered my account and stole my pkmn!!!!

Cana1296

plz help me I had a epic magikarp and it had 31atk iv's and a sassy squirtle but now I don't have it on the pc and I'm freaking out!! because I was about to train it but now I don't have what happened? and to be honest its weird because I recall trying to enter my account but it said that I was already logged in???? plz help me!!!!!!! I want my pkmn back!!! :Shocked:

plz help me I had a epic magikarp and it had 31atk iv's and a sassy squirtle but now I don't have it on the pc and I'm freaking out!! because I was about to train it but now I don't have what happened? and to be honest its weird because I recall trying to enter my account but it said that I was already logged in???? plz help me!!!!!!! I want my pkmn back!!! :Shocked:

ok guys I found the magikarp although its still weird that it sometimes appears in my screen that iv'e been logged in already while I wasn't.... and on top of that iv'e changed my password twice for precaution

Hey [mention]Cana1296[/mention],

sorry for the inconvenience. I'm glad you find your magikarp! User already logged in is a server issue.

User already logged in

Unfortunately, this is a server-side glitch that can happen from time to time. Whenever this occurs, wait 5 minutes then try and log in a couple of times.

If you have some other issues in future, feel free to use our issue guide.

Since this is answered, I gonna lock this topic. I wish you a nice day! :3

[glow=purple]-Locked as solved-[/glow]

jWGdwHH.gif

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyIn-Game Chat RulesFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

[glow=violet]Unsolicited messages will be cut. Thanks.[/glow]