NO BULLY PLS (reforming guide)

An1ma

hello kitty princess and nerds my name is xXstarfighter69Xx here to help you reach your goals of achieving the PGness that we all love.

first alittleboutmenamsayinhehe ok so maybe u dont remember or know but i was insanely toxic and put my life on the line with my aittudes towards my fell0 playors NOT GOOD! but i decided to change my life for the better and omgosh i feel so much better now gr8 succes i even made forum thread that maybe u can look up was gr8 motivation for me to continue being a gud mate and friend!

in life is important to r3memba this

- we all play by same rules

- bully only makes u look bad!

- u got low selfesteem if u bully :( maybe u didnt get enuff attention but bully people online does not fix anything!!!!"#!"

so u might be saying "but xxstarfighter69xx, how do I reform?!"?????" that is good question ur in lucktday cuz I GOT thé answerrrr!" ok so first u gotta admit to urself that ur shit for being the way u are -(realize the issue which is u lol) then u gotta that ego and throw it in trash can, its very hard but r3member that ur very small, many people in this world, somebody will always be betta than u aite dw about it.

ok gys so now that ur reformed i hope u go out there and have a gr8 time guys i love u all so much have a gr8 day guys love u a lot thx for reading ur very nice i apreciate it thumps up like sub donate retween favorite share love u thx for doing it if u did love u eithr w4y thx so much guys love u alright sleep tite :Heart: :Heart:

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png