Pokemon Storage Search and PROGram

Xelore

G'day ladies and gentlemen!

I've got two suggestions, or a suggestion and a question, I suppose.

First off - Pokemon Storage Search. I feel like we're in need of a '''type search''. Like a drop box or something to pick a Pokemon Type, that would filter that specific type. When you have pages and pages of Pokemon, and you inevitably will at some point if you're actively playing, then it becomes hard to keep track of your Pokemon. Got the idea when picking Pokemon for a boss. I needed to find a bunch of Water and Grass types, ended up sorting by level and going through like 20 pages. If we had the Type Search, would've taken literally 2 clicks to find the Pokemon I want. Thoughts on this?

Second of all. PROGram, a small nifty program I started for myself. Now, I should say, I have endless respect for the people who have done all the research on this game - the TMs list, where to catch every single Pokemon, Boss List etc. the list goes on. I use these guides pretty much every time I play, but I just don't find it that handy. Everything's on a different link, some guides are hard to work with, have crazy fonts, require a ton of scrolling, searching or CTRL + F'ing. I'm whipping up a PROGram for myself, that will contain all of this information in a very easy to work with program - list of bosses, TMs, game features, item guides, region guides etc.

My question is - would anyone be interested in getting hold of this PROGram once it's completed?Also, am I within the TOS to distribute such a program, especially on this Forum. Quite obviously, it's a non-profit program, just for fun. It wouldn't edit/read the game files, just an easy to read guide, basically. Anyone interested?

pokemon_origins_fire_blast.gif

Great ideas mate. I've been having difficulties searching for pokemons in the PC.

Also it'll be much better if we could name the box, like: PVP, Bosses, Shinies, Untrained, etc. Would be more convenient and time-saving.

Keep up the job. I really look forward to using your PROGram.

Good luck ! ^^