Server disconnected when battling Maxie, am I unable to catch Jiraichi now?

Thesinbadass

Hey [mention]Thesinbadass[/mention],

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Can you check out if Maxie is still there? If not can you check out the PC in Oaks Lab in Pallet town to recover your lost seen-data entry?

0RebKp6.png

I hope i could help you out. If you have more questions, feel free to ask! :)

jWGdwHH.gif

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyIn-Game Chat RulesFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

[glow=violet]Unsolicited messages will be cut. Thanks.[/glow]

Hey @Thesinbadass,

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Can you check out if Maxie is still there? If not can you check out the PC in Oaks Lab in Pallet town to recover your lost seen-data entry?

0RebKp6.png

I hope i could help you out. If you have more questions, feel free to ask! :)

Hi Xaiyah,

I followed your advice and the PC said I was able to restore Raikou and Suicune (not Groudon) (even though I checked pokedex and Suicuine data was not there thou, Raikou is)

So I still don't have Groudon data and Maxie disappeared for me. Should I escalate this issue to a staff? Thank you.

Thesinbadass

I move the topic to proper place to solve your issue. I've contacted a member of the content team to check this out!

jWGdwHH.gif

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyIn-Game Chat RulesFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

[glow=violet]Unsolicited messages will be cut. Thanks.[/glow]

I move the topic to proper place to solve your issue. I've contacted a member of the content team to check this out!

Thanks Xaiyah! :Grin: Hopefully someone will come :Grin:

Hello there, sorry for the inconvenience, we need you to be online to check your variables, could you please post what time you are available to come online? In case if you cant find us on forum, try to look for us on PRO's official Discord

giphy.gif

[marq=left][glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow][/marq]

[glow=blue]Please use proper

forum.[/glow]